Friday, March 13, 2009

Kayla Elyse~

I am always talking these days about Kaden and his mom~ Though I have another daughter that I am equally as proud of.
Kayla is 18 years old and a full time student in her freshman year, studying marketing. She is not only a full time student but carries a job that is almost at full time hours.
The picture above is her very first little house, that we moved her into yesterday. In August of 08 Kayla moved from home to the college appartments sharing with three other girls. She then moved out into a trailer that she shared with her cousin. Always wanting to spread her wings and be independant, she found this cute little one bedroom in her price and went for it!
As I watch Kayla set goals, dream, and conquer; I sometimes forget to show her just how proud I am of her. I do not know of many 18 year olds around this area that are as determind as Kayla.

GO KAYLA!!!! Spread you wings baby and soar!!! I am so very proud of you!

2 comments:

  1. Carol, I know Kayla knows you love her and it shows by her accomplishments. Not too many 18 year olds have gotten this far this quick. Can't wait to visit---darling little house. I'm going to visit Bryan, so give me a call. My phone will be on silent, but I will check it often. Prayers, Love, and Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla has become a very beautiful young woman. I am so very proud of both these ladies,it's hard to explain what I feel about these ladies. They are just awesome. I LOVE YOU LADIES !!! Aunt Donette

    ReplyDelete