Friday, March 13, 2009

Due Date~ 03-13-09

Todays is the due date that Victoria was given when we found out we were going to have a little one. Tomorrow Kaden will be three months old. Kaden is doing better today. He is still on the IV which the nurse did not know when they were planning on taking that out.
He is now getting 32mls every feeding and taking a bottle every feeding, so far so good with that one too. The nurse informed me that the doctors canceled all labs for today, being that they do not want to draw blood unless they have to. I forgot to ask his weight when I called but I am sure he is 5lbs 8ozs now or close to that. If you can picture a normal full term 3 month old and Kaden being three months and just getting to birth weight you will know how tiny he is.
We do not get to see Kaden every day cause he is in a hospital that is an hour drive, and with the way I work and his mommy being in school it is just not so easy to get there. We miss him every minute we are not with him. I also can't post new pictures with every post, but I will as soon as we get them.
Thank you for your prayers and please continue to pray for not only Kaden but for all infants that need the healing hands of God~

God bless you~

2 comments:

  1. Carol,let me know what you are doing Sunday? My brother is giving some free labor,so we are grabbing it while we can. I can't wait to see Kaden again. Sounds like things are better than the other day. Love and Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat,
    I work Sunday from 1 to 10. I can make sure Vic is around if need be. But you know you have free liberity(?)

    ReplyDelete