Friday, January 9, 2009









Today as in 01/08/09, LOL I know I am late posting, had to go back to the store once I got off from work. Anyway.......



Today was a great and welcomed day!!! In the picture is my daughter holding her son, Mr. Kaden. The nurse is Tina, one of our favs.



Kaden is now off the vent tub and is working on being 2lbs 9ozs.... He is at 15inches long and doing good. There is still some fluids on his little lungs, but the antibiotics are kicking in and as you will see his is able to breath better which mean NO VENT!!!!!

For all of those who are thinking that child is young...... yes my daughter is only 15, though Every nurse and doctor has said what a wonderful little mom she is. She is breast pumping so Kaden can have the best of the best. She is now back in school and catching up on all of her work. She is an amazing little mom and I am so proud of her. Enjoy the pics and thank you for the prayers~

Time to get to bed, so I can wake up early and go see my grandson before work.

2 comments:

  1. Carol, I am so excited to hear that she is going back to school. Now you know she is almost 16 and I have never seen a young girl mature and take responsibility as much as she has. You can see the love she has for Kaden in that picture. I am so happy he is off the vent. I hated that thing, so I can only imagine how that poor little fellow felt. Going to save the picture. Prayers, love, and hugs, Pat (Aunt granny)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are enjoying the pictures Granny~ Just like you are the girls granny you are going to be his granny too. LOL no need for the aunt part.... unless you want. Hope you are enjoying the pictures....... Love you, Carol

    ReplyDelete