Friday, January 9, 2009

Grandma Holds!!!







Good afternoon all~



Well after I got home from work, my daughter reminded me that she had asked me to pick up a few things..... So getting back into the truck and running back to the store, picking up all that was needed and getting home.... Posting picks of our little mom and son, I started missing him so much that I woke up early this morning and drove to see my grandson.



WHAT A BLESSING THAT WAS!!!! This was grandma's first time to get to hold. I did not hold long maybe about 3 to 5 mins., but it was the best!!!!






Mr. Kaden is up to 2lbs 10ozs and doing great on the nasal canula....



1 comment:

  1. Oh Carol, I am so jealous. I can't wait until he goes home so I can hold him too. He is so precious and what a great gift for Christmas. Luv Ya, Pat

    ReplyDelete