Saturday, January 10, 2009

Working on the baby shower~


Well today we started getting things ready for the baby shower. I got some really great deals on the baby swing, regular price at our store $64 and it was clearence for $30, also a changing table that was regular $99 and was clearenced at $35. The swing was one that she had picked out, and the changing table was just to good a deal to pass up, and a nice one too. It has shelves under the table part and canvas bins that can be used to hold things, and after Kaden grows out of it for a changing table it will hold books and toys.

I also worked on the invites to finish them up and just have to put the real addy on it. I love working in photoshop CS2 and designed the invite myself. Even built the plaid part of it. I got the saying off the internet and had to change it up as it was in future tense. I also did the digi scrapbook page that shows the birth announcement on The Urban Chics page.

I will post some more of the stuff that I do later... maybe some tonight for a quick view.

No comments:

Post a Comment