Friday, March 6, 2009

Our Little Man~

Our little one is now at 5lbs 1ozs. He is getting fed two and one, meaning he gets two bottles, then fed by the tub. He is doing good and hopefully soon will be on all bottle feedings. His eyes were checked on Tuesday and he passed with flying colors and will not need another eye exam til a year old.
The pictures are a bit blurred. Sorry about that but in the NICU we are not allowed to use the flash and at times this is what happens.
Enjoy the pictures~ I am off to make some digi scrap pages and just relax~








1 comment:

  1. Carol, he has grown so much in just a week since I last saw and held him. The pictures are great and I looked at them on the disk and they are so wonderful. I guess every one should know that I am now an adopted grannypat and pawee Al---there is no getting away from it, We are hooked on love and what a blessing it will be to watch him grow. See you in the morning. Love, Hugs,Prayers, and Blessings, Pat

    ReplyDelete