Sunday, January 11, 2009

Some digi scrapbooking~


Clipboards are easy and fun... I found these on the internet just like they are and added the pictures.... to get the picture under the clip simply trace around the clip and copy it then paste it back onto the same place and add the picture in a layer under the copied clip. Same with the ribbon.




My girls.... The saying was made by Madonna.... This idea just popped into my head one day as I was watching my oldest put on her make up using a compact. I just googled til I found the makeup that I wanted to use. The compact was actually a double mirror and I googled the powder and using the prospective tool I layed it in the compact.

2 comments:

  1. Carol, you are going to have to help me when you come to visit. Those are some really nice pages. I wonder if I could do a real model effect on my face that is permanent-lol. Luv Ya, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure you can it is called plastic surgery~ LOL
    I will be more than happy to show you how I do what I do.... Though I am thinking of doing one of those give aways that you do.... Will you help me with one... I want it to be a Bringing Home Kaden give away...
    Love you

    ReplyDelete