Saturday, January 10, 2009

Some before and afters~


This is Victoria again..... LOL I did not remember that you should start from last to first so you might want to scroll down and read up, sorry. If you look at the one with the red background you will see that horrible bra strap. Skin cloning takes time but anyone can do it.


This is my daughter Victoria, our little mom. I air brushed her to make her look model like. Doing an air brush look is not easy you have to start with a very low opacity and work slow.




Notice that in the before her hand is up on the cap. As for great pictures to play with for backgrounds you can go to http://morguefile.com/ and use the pictures for free.








This is my daughter Kayla... A friend of hers who loves photography took this and many other pictures for her graduations pictures all except the cap and gown. I then played with them. The wings are a butterfly doubled on top of itself, changed the color and made to be almost transparent.
















My sisters son and my daugther graduated in 08. At the time we really did not have the funds to have the pictures take professional. So I took some cap and gowns of them and played. This picture was taken in front of a tree and I imposed the backgrounds. I took regular pictures of stuff and liquified them in photoshop to get the effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment