Friday, August 21, 2009

Dropping the Ball!



I have really dropped the ball on keeping up with this blogging thing.




Quick update; Kaden is home and has been since the middle of march... Doing great and though we did have a scare the first week in when we had to re-admit to the hospital cause he coded on us. He went onto a monitor and higher amounts of caffine. Today he is doing wonderful and now off the monitor and working his way off the caffine.


I don't get much time to self these days with Kadens' mom back in school. Then work on top of that.... I miss Pat so much and hopefully will get there for a visit soon.


I did get a chance to join in on a girls slumber party that my sisters had with cousins and our own girls.


This is the group together without our girls. I am planning on doing a digital cd and this will be the cover. For this get together I am using a black and white theme with red splash of color. Each one of our get together will have a different color theme, within one cd. I did not put the details on the note page as I don't know how everyone would feel about their names on the internet.

Have a wonderful day.....

Pat.... my prayers are with you and I do hope to get there soon to visit~

2 comments:

  1. Carol, I miss you also and right now I am very ill. I have been on antibiotics and today they started a new one. I will know more on Friday. My red blood cell count is low and I am dehydrated. All I do is sleep, I have no energy, but I have been working on my giveaway, which I will have finished in case I have to go into the hospital for more care. Luv Ya, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, it's been almost a year, time to blog again. I miss you and wish you would stop by for a crafting visit or just a visit. Love to you and the gang. Pat

    ReplyDelete