Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jude Michael Trahan

Jude was born at 25 weeks preterm, 15 weeks early. When Kaden was born at 27 weeks preterm I did not have the slightest clue of what could or would happen in this new world of NICU.....
A lady that I work with told me about Jude and that his mom started a blog. When I got home from work that evening I went to my computer and went straight to this blog. I sat for hours reading from Clare's first post to her last, about the triumphant little man new to her family.
I emailed Clare right away letting her know that Jude was in my prayers, not expecting a reply with all that this young mother was walking...She did reply and only with uplifting word of encouragement.

Clare's blog is a must read..... http://judemichaeltrahan.blogspot.com/

Praise God for such a grace that He is the strength that carries us~

No comments:

Post a Comment